A delicious chocolate marshmallow brownies with a kick! This recipe is inspired by Kristy@My Little Space. I must warn you, this is a 100% calorie bomb!
- 110 g German #405 flour
- 2/3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 g Salt
- 200 g 70% Bio dark chocolate
- 120 g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 220 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 25 g White chocolate courveture
- 125 g 60% Lindt dark chocolate
- 90 g Peanut butter
- 10 g Butter
- 1 cup Cornflakes with honey and nuts
- 42-48 Marshmallow
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Grease a 20x30cm baking pan with some butter. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Melt butter and chocolate over a double boiler, stir until smooth and remove from heat. Blend in sugar, eggs and extract. Gradually sift in the flour mixture and combine until incorporated. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake in the middle rack of oven for about 25 minutes. Remove and cover the top with marshmallow squares. Return it to the oven and bake for another 3 minutes. Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile prepare the topping. Over a double boiler melt white chocolate courveture, dark chocolate, peanut butter and butter. Mix in the cornflakes. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the baked marshmallow. Allow it to set and cut into 12 squares.