Healthy and tasty, this baked mushroom dish with fresh herb, lemon and Parmesan couldn’t be any simpler. It can serve either as a delightful appetizer or just as a light side dish, which goes really well with any meat dishes.
Baked Mushrooms with Rosemary and Parmesan
adapted from Eat Smarter
- 1 Bio lemon
- 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 25 ml Olive oil
- 300 g White mushrooms, sliced
- 20 g Parmesan, grated
- Salt and freshly mulled black pepper
- Rinse lemon under running hot water. Dry and finely grate the zest. Squeeze out the juice for later use. Combine the chopped rosemary, lemon zest, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Clean and thinly slice the mushrooms. Place the sliced mushrooms in a baking pan. Drizzle half of the oil mixture over and season with salt and freshly mulled black pepper.
- Bake in the hot oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over the mushrooms and continue to bake 5 more minutes until the cheese has turned lightly browned. Remove and drizzle the rest of oil mixture and some lemon juice over.